Alicante Office are a family-run business speaking both native English and native Spanish and have been established in Alicante City for over 10 years, helping many satisfied customers to import and register a car in Spain. Click here for a free no obligation quotation.
Need a quote to register your car, motorbike or motorhome onto Spanish plates?
As soon as we receive your enquiry we do our best to send you a quote within an hour. Click here for our no obligation quote form. Within the quote we do explain briefly the re-registration process and what documents are required.
Confused? Need to ask a question?
Click here for our general enquiry form or fill in the form below and we will normally reply to your question (s) within an hour of receiving it/them. For immediate assistance please call +34 607 375 234 or e-mail email@example.com Our skype ID is alicanteoffice We are often online so please feel free to add us and have a chat!
What documents are needed to register a car in Spain?
The process of registering your foreign vehicle in Spain is not lengthy or difficult as long as you have professional help, and Alicante Office can offer you this. We aim to complete each vehicle registration within 7 working days although the process can often be completed within 4 working days.
The following paperwork is needed for registering a foreign vehicle onto Spanish plates.
- Original passport / Notarised copy of passport or Spanish residencia card
- Original registration document for vehicle
- Original NIE certificate of owner of vehicle
- Original certificate de empadronamiento (Padron) (or original copy of title deeds or original rental contract of the vehicle owner) Click here for further details.
Looking to scrap your car in Spain?
– We are able to arrange the scrapping of your car or any vehicle in Spain
– We always try to get the best price for your car where possible
– Click here and let us know the model of the car and where it needs to be picked up and we will deal with the rest! Or telephone 607 375 234 24/7