Ownership Transfer – Documents Required

The following documents are required to transfer ownership of a vehicle in Spain:-

1.  This form (Solicitud de Transmissión de Vehiculo)   needs to be filled in.   Please click this link to take you to the form.   You may need to change zoom to 100% and then print it out.  We will help you fill this in if necessary.

2.  “Tarjeta ITV” (ITV technical card – A5 green card)


3. Permiso De Circulación (Driving Permit)


A NIE is a tax identification number assigned by the Spanish authorities to any foreigner, whether resident or non-resident, with interests in Spain or who may be contemplating taking certain actions in Spain.