Register a motorcycle in Spain

Registering a motorcycle in Spain is very similar to registering a car onto Spanish plates in Spain.  We are able to register your motorcycle anywhere in Spain, from Alicante to Zaragoza!  For a no-obligation quote to register your motorbike in Spain please click here  or if you have a general enquiry please click here

The following documents are required to re-register a motorcycle in Spain:-

  1. Original motorcycle documentation (e.g – V5  on the UK)
  2. N.I.E
  3. Padron (or title deeds of a home in Spain belonging to the owner of the motorcycle or rental contract)
  4. Copy of passport

We can also source new and secondhand lights if necessary for your motorcycle to comply with Spanish/EU road standards.

We also can give you a Spanish insurance quote for your motorcycle within a few hours.  Please click here to contact us.