Can I avoid paying Registration tax?

Registering a car In Spain and paying registration tax

Registration tax  is due on any vehicle coming into Spain.    However, you can avoid paying this tax if the following applies:

1) If you have owned the car for more than 6 months as shown on the original registration document

2) If you applied for the Padron (Electoral roll at your local Town Hall)  less than 2 months ago

3) Baja Consular from the British Consulate (If you qualify for the above 2 points then we can take you to the Consulate in Alicante to get this document)

For further information please do contact us here or click here  for a no obligation quote.